A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go to Oahu, Hawaii. Surfing Waikiki has been in my bucket list ever since I was kid. I am blessed to have had the opportunity to visit this pristine island, and be welcomed and catered by the amazing locals. Every second spent in Oahu felt like a dream, I asked to be pinched a couple of times to realize it was real. Check out the what to do in Oahu list below:
- Waikiki Beach – if you want to get submersed in the touristy, cultural flow of the island, you have to at least visit downtown Waikiki once. If you want to surf long easy waves Waikiki Beach is where is at. Clear blue waters and soft waves. Keep in mind is extremely crowded, so be courteous and cautious. If you like shopping, you definitely need to go to Waikiki Beach, Best shopping in the island, again super crowded and parking may be a challenge and expensive. If you want the Luau experience please get the Diamond Head Luau package. Amazing show and a complimentary tickets to the Waikiki Aquarium.
- NorthShore – biggest waves in the island. Very touristy, but less commercialized. Visit Waimea Bay, Waimea Bay Falls, Pipeline, and don’t miss the Haleiwa Farmer’s Market every Thursdays. If you want beachfront dinning visit Ola at Turtle Bay Resort. Please don’t forget to stop at the Dole Plantation and get the best pineapple ice cream, obviously.
- Waihe’e Waterfalls- if you are feeling adventurous and want to get a good workout and chase waterfalls, please go to Hamama Falls. Locals hiking track, please email me if interested in going: email@example.com
- Lanakai Beach and Hanuama Bay – beast beaches in the island. Great for snorkeling and diving. You must visit them.
- Dining – Must go to Heavenly Cafe, (downtown Waikiki) and get the Acai french toast and dine at The Pig and the Lady, (downtown Honolulu) order the fried chicken. In case you are wondering where to have lunch, go to any food trucks, they are cheap and delicious. I was usually full from breakfast.
Hawaiian was a dream… Mahalo!
Today I started my 14 day detox with Your Tea’s Tiny. I am already feeling great, energized, and glowing. Check out their website: http://www.yourtea.com/
Tiny tea helps your body:
- Restore your body back to its original health before modern day lifestyles, sugars, fats, stress, inactivity and emotions unravelled it.
- Nourish and cleanse the digestive system.
- Clears out the body of imbalances, toxins and waste – you will often see your skin ailments clear up as a direct result of completing our teatox.
- Decreases bloating
- Menstrual cycle will appear less painful and your flow should increase.
Take care of you body by drinking this delicious tea and notice changes immediately. Don’t forget to eat healthy and exercise. Remember ladies your body is your temple. CHEERS!